Wednesday, March 23, 2005

kiss me, I'm (now) Irish!

OK, a belated St. Patrick's Day post to be sure, but I wanted to acquire a picture first. In January, I dyed my hair red. Copper red. (It looked HOT! ...until it faded out.) Two weeks ago, upon the threat of my grandmother's 88th birthday gathering, I got my hair redone in more of a strawberry blonde-y red, which astounded all of my relatives. But what was even more of a coup was fooling real live Celticists at the 27th Annual California Celtic Studies Conference the week after.



Me and cousins and Grandma... Posted by Hello


Now Sarah doesn't look so out of place!  Posted by Hello



Grandma cuts it up at 88.  Posted by Hello


(Restaurant link of the day: I was in charge of catering and the banquet for the conference, which was held at very yummy Cafe de la Paz.)

No comments: