Friday, March 23, 2007

Two, count them TWO totally hot bridesmaids!

I must pass on the exquisitely worded sentence from The Manolo, whose witty banter never ceases to make me laugh...
As we all know, historically, the typical dress of the bridesmaid employed such undermining tactics as the over abundance of rump-enlargening ruffles, and the strategically misplaced, bust-minimizing wickety-wack, to make the attendants look faintly (if not explicity) ridiculous.
I thought it appropriate to share with the happy news that BOTH of my wonderful friends are actually able to come, and that we chose (yes, we all chose together) the very beautiful (and very on sale) Sophia from J Crew, which last season was offered in pink quartz:


Which I've asked them to pair with gold sandals.

In fact, I believe this dress is so lovely that I got it for myself in the long version (for that uhhhh.... other ceremony thing which is not the real wedding), which I plan to pair with gold shoes as well:

Cynthia Rowley Trilogy from Zappos



Weddings are fun when they come with shoes!

2 comments:

David said...

OK (he asked innocently), so what are the groomsmen wearing?

Meels said...

humph. You have my permission to nag the groom.

Gold sandals for you too?