Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pics!

Me in Hyde Park, during our 18 hours in London. We had ice cream.



While we were in Washington, DC, we went to the Smithsonian. Actually, we went and had a nice lunch in the National Gallery and thought while we were there we'd see some stuff. The Nat Gal was pretty empty but Natural History was really, really crowded. Though I did muscle my way in to see my jewels, temporarily on display ;). I always thought that if this was mine, I'd replace the turquoise with something faceted. I mean, the turquoise really doesn't go, does it?



And me, in a crystal structure. Matt says it's salt. Really, if I were to be in a crystal structure, do you think I'd choose salt??



And then I cut Jim's hair, because it was an emergency and also the 4th of July, so his usual Supercuts or whatever wasn't open.


It was only an improvement, believe me.


And Pete took us on a tour - here's us on the little diamond marker that used to be the point-from-which all map calculations were based, directly below the capitol dome and atrium.



And all the states have statues of important people, so here's me with Will Rogers.



And the best part - we got to ride the train!



And here's the first frame from the Road Trip - Leaving Hamilton, VA!

No comments: