Saturday, January 07, 2006

exams

honestly, how's a girl supposed to plan a wedding when she is required by her program to read a hundred books by May? I mean, really.

My study buddy, Jamie, has apparently already started having panic attacks. Um, was I supposed to be reading over the break? I'm sorry, I was trying on crazy Asian-bling wedding dresses and finding Italian photographers. Should I have written that paper for my incomplete? I'm sorry, I was looking at stationery at the Crane store and, incidentally, playing Burnout Revenge on Matt's friend's Xbox. As Matt and the game can attest, I acheived a "Maniac" rating and my best scores come from "Traffic Attack," in which one attempts to use one's racecar as a battering ram against the regular "innocent" traffic flow in any number of CGI-rendered global cities.

More points if you can get them to crash into that oncoming semi.

What's that you say? The wedding is more than a year away, and exams are scheduled-ish for May? Pish posh. Details.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Are these your comps you are speaking of?? Oooooooh, that is freaky.

Meels said...

yeah, comps. And hey, if my reading list included Cooking for Mr. Latte by Amanda Hesser and The Washingtonienne by Jessica Cutler, I would have knocked off two items in the past 24 hours!