Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Disney World Wedding

Some of you may have heard that Matt and I attended a wedding at Disney World recently... well, it's true. And in fact, it was truly disney magical-riffic. So magical-riffic, in fact, that Matt wants me to order the Disney Wedding Guide just so we can explore the magical-riffic-ness a little more. I told him *he* could order it.

But there was one element of the wedding which I want to share with you today (the pictures of me with Mickey at the reception will come later, when Matt emails them to me). That is -- the Cinderella Princess Coach.

o lusty princess!
(this isn't Matt's friend; I just got it off the internet)


No kidding - you, YOU TOO can arrive at your ceremony in a Cinderella Pumpkin coach, pulled by 6 white Welsh ponies, one driver and 2 footmen in full regalia. You too can achieve the dream of millions of pre-adolescent girls and gay men all over the US and for one moment be a princess in the most magical place on earth!

Tickets for two to Orlando: $700

Cinderella Coach: $2,500

Being Princess for a day at the most Magical Place on Earth (TM): Friggin' expensive!!!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: