Saturday, December 24, 2005

still on about the dresses

talking now to Anna -- check the comments, everyone -- so yes, I had been thinking pink would be fun (since I *like* pink) but that may not pan out.

And about the bodice bit - yes, seeing the pink dress standing up leads me to believe something a bit more, ah, slimming, might be called for. So, this caught my eye early in the running. It is supposedly a Melissa Sweet dress called Pearl, as spotted in the Fall 2005 Martha Stewart Weddings ("In Full Bloom" article). Catch - can't find it on the Melissa Sweet website, therefore don't know if its still around. And also tres expensive pour moi.


pretty!
 

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I'm in Maine! Last night we went sledding.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sooooo ... you're thinking strapless droppwed waist ballgown chiffon skirt?? This sounds good, but is strangely hard to find. I found one example on the knot so far:
It's the first one on the list of "Essence of Australia" gowns
So here's my thought about this: you should go into a David's bridal or someplace like that where they have lots of dresses you can try on in your size, and see how that shape looks on you :) Now I just wish I could come...